RAAFA NSW Membership
THREE EASY STEPS TO MEMBERSHIP
CONFIRM YOUR ELIGIBILITY
You are eligible to be a member of the Association if you:
- are eighteen (18) years or older, and
- are / have been a member of the air component of a Defence Force, or
- have a family connection with a person meeting the criteria above, or
- have a genuine interest in military aviation, or
- are able and willing to further the Association's objectives.
CHOOSE YOUR BRANCH
The Branches page of this website provides contact persons, location and activity information to help you choose which Branch you would like to belong to.
COMPLETE YOUR APPLICATION
Online application is available, simply click this link:
Follow the form and instructions, click "Submit Application". You will receive an email detailing payment instructions and membership point of contact information.
Alternatively, applications may be submitted by mail on the printed form available on request or downloaded from this website. To download printed form click this link:
The subscription period is the calendar year. The subscription amount may vary from Branch to Branch (see the Branches Page, or the print application information notes).
The month you join will vary the financial period;
- 1st January to 30th September are financial to until 31st December of that year;
- 1st October to 31st December are financial to the end of the following year.